* Listen to GMs
* Dishonesty to GMs is a bannable offense.
* Impersonating any staff member is an instant ban.
* Impersonating a player without using quotation marks will result in punishment.
* Being rude to GMs, whether in local chat, whispers, or world chat is not allowed and can result in a ban.
* Insulting a GM anywhere is a bannable offense.
* English only on chat channels unless you have a custom channel made for your language.
* No verbally (chat/whisper/forums) harassing other players and/or issuing real life threats.
* No racist comments anywhere (in-game or on the forum).
* No hacking of any sort - this includes speed hacking, wall climbing, autobots or crashing the server.
* Advertising any other servers on Horb will result in a ban.
* Trivia bot in world chat banned, make a separate channel for it.PvP Issues
* Honor farming is not allowed, and punishments will be issued when caught.Banned places
* GM Island
* Any area that is still under development and not made public.
* No flying except in the Outlands. This should go without saying since the only ways to fly in Azeroth are via exploiting bugs or by cheating.Ticket System
* Do not ask for GM's in world channel.
* Do not make useless tickets. Ask other players to help you before you ask GM's.
* Please report any hackers
* Please make valid tickets stating your issue. Do not make tickets like "GM pls whisper me!!"
* All tickets will be deleted if they break one of these requirements.Forum Rules
* Keep all posts on-topic.
* All posts must be in English, unless topic title notifies otherwise. Note: Support requests will only be handled in English.
* Do not discuss illegal activities. Our server is hosted in the USA and so is subject to US law. Please do not expose us to any unnecessary legal liability.
* Post your comment/question to the most appropriate forum. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be deleted. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple forums.
* Include as much information as you can when seeking help. This may include logs and command line output. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't give sufficient detail.
* No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, Flame wars, Trolling and Spamming. What is spamming? Read this.
* Do not start multiple threads regarding server status. If one is already on the first page, post in it.
* Thank those who help you. Acknowledgment of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer and /or to consider donating to the project.
* Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning.
* Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
* Personal attacks are not tolerated here. If you have a problem with a fellow player, keep it private.
* No racism or other discrimination will be tolerated here.Failure to abide by these rules may result in your account being banned or locked either temporarily or permanently.
Staff Interaction Rules
* Lying to staff will result in a ban.
* If a member of the staff tells you to do something, then do it. Don't argue. If you are being told to do something that violates the rules and without good reason, then report it to Owner.
* Be respectful to the server staff, they spend their countless hours helping you... for free.
* If a staff member is disrespectful or violating the rules, contact the Owner or Co-Owner.Punishments
Punishments are up to the discretion of the server staff dealing with the issue at the time and may be lesser or more severe than the guideline posted here. If you wish to appeal your punishment you will need to provide all necessary information proving your innocence to the staff in the player support forum.
General Forum Rules
Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered. Use general terms.
Do not start a flame war. If you have a problem with someone, other then a reportable issue (eg. Hacking), message that person and carry on a private discussion. Also, if someone has engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board: spamming, flaming people, advertising, contact one of the forum moderators.
Flaming the offensive user will only increase the problem. Harassment is not tolerated.
Make sure you are posting constructive criticism, whether it's negative or positive. Contrary to what some people believe, we do take feedback from here into account.
Flame or insult other members. [WARN / BAN]
Bypass the swear filter or other filters. [WARN / BAN]
Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.) [WARN]
Bump old threads unless you have a good reason. [WARN]
Post spam or make pointless posts that don't contribute to a thread (+1, lol, etc.) [WARN]
Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message. [WARN / BAN]
Bash any of the staff and the choices they make. [WARN / BAN]
Complain/Bash donors. [WARN]
Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
Cheating, hacking, game exploits [FORUM & GAME BLOCK]
Leaked content ( Mostly refers to staff) [Removed from staff / BAN]
Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
Soliciting, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals [FORUM & GAME BLOCK]
Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads [WARN / BAN]
Best of the Best topics(can refer to who is cooler / #1 etc) [WARN /BAN]
No Backseat Moderating
Let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the "Report this post to a moderator" link. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread. The most common backseat reply is the "+1 in before lock" phrase. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
Report Post to the Moderators
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by contacting any of the Forum Staff, or Admins.
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums. As well as any new accounts they make.
Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to move, change, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate or unsuitable, also depending on the type of rules broken and the number of warnings you already have, we decide the length of any forum account ban.